Why we don't do memberships
We get asked often if we offer memberships and the answer is: NO.
But here's why! Memberships can be wasteful and end up costing you more money in the long run. Instead we offer STUDIO PASSES! It's the closest thing we have to memberships but way better. Here's a list of the benefits of having a studio pass:
- Can be used to book studio time, any day of the week at either of our studios
- You can save some serious dough $$$. If you're planning on using the studio frequently in the upcoming months, the studio pass math will show you that you can save considerably per hour of rental time.
- Pass perks: pass holders don't have to pay to use seamless paper, or the cake smash fee. (Pet fees still apply.)
- Unlike a membership that you have to pay for monthly whether you use the studio or not, studio passes offer more flexibility. Ranging from 3-12 months that you have to use the hours, depending on the pass.
- Studio passes are available in 3, 5, 10, or 20 hour quantities. The more hours you buy in bulk, the cheaper per hour rate.
To purchase a studio pass, click the link below and scroll to "studio passes" :
Email us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org