Why we don't offer memberships... Read about the benefits of a studio pass here:
We get asked often if we offer memberships and the answer is: NO.
But here's why! Memberships can be wasteful and end up costing you more money in the long run. Instead we offer STUDIO PASSES! It's the closest thing we have to memberships but way better. Here's a list of the benefits of having a studio pass:
- Can be used to book studio time, any day of the week at either of our studios
- You can save some serious dough $$$. If you're planning on using the studio frequently in the upcoming months - especially during the hot summer months, the studio pass math will show you that you can save considerably per hour of rental time.
- PASS PERKS: current pass holders don't have to pay to use seamless paper, or the cake smash fee, or seasonal pop-up fees. (Pet fees still apply.)
- Unlike a membership that you have to pay for monthly whether you use the studio or not, studio passes offer more flexibility. Ranging from 3-12 months that you have to use the hours, depending on the pass.
- Studio passes are available in 3, 5, 10, or 20 hour quantities. The more hours you buy in bulk, the cheaper per hour rate.
- Purchase a 20 hour studio pass and get even more perks! Featured photographer on our IG/website, and free studio promo time for upcoming sets! (20 hour passes can be split into two payments.)
LINK TO PURCHASE - https://app.acuityscheduling.com/catalog.php?owner=17120103
Read the studio pass rules below before purchasing!
By purchasing this studio pass, I agree to the following terms:
READ ALL INFO BEFORE PURCHASING; NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED. Screenshot this info for future reference!
** 3 hour pass expires 3 months after purchase date, 5 hour pass expires 8 months after purchase date, 10 hours - 12 months, 20 hours - 15 months.*** (You may also add on 30 minutes to rentals, just choose 1/2 hour add-on when making your rental reservation. You may also rent just 30 mins in studio)
*certain restrictions apply to studio pass use for seasonal setups at pink pineapple studio, i.e. valentine's + christmas. Pass holder may not use studio pass to book more than 6 hour block per day during seasonal setup / pop-up calendar days.
Studio pass guidelines:
Pass may be revoked, without refund, if renter violates studio policies. Passes may not be shared. Pass/pass hours may not be sold to other photographers or 3rd parties. Pass holder enjoys no seamless paper or backdrop fees! No theme setup fees, like Christmas or Valentine's - just add to the notes that you need those setups. Other studio fees may apply depending on type of booking, i.e. pet fees, etc.
Upon purchase, renter will be provided with a unique code to use when booking - failure to use the specific code will result in being charged regular rates and cannot be changed or refunded the difference. If you have any questions before booking, it's the renter's responsibility to email and ask clarification questions before making the reservation.
PASSES cannot be used for event/venue rentals. PASSES are limited to use for 6 hours consecutively during pop-up dates.
No refunds; all pass sales are final. No shows, or last minute cancellations forfeit pass hours programmed for that date and cannot be replaced, rescheduled, or refunded. When in doubt about something, please just ask me! :) By submitting payment, you agree to all terms stated in this invoice and studio contract. Read and review contract here:
No food, drinks, coffees in studio. No smoking, vaping or tobacco use permitted anywhere on premises or within 25 feet of studio doors. No firearms. No smoke bombs, glitter, flames, candles or fire of any kind, ever.
Let us know if you have any questions! Ask questions before purchasing!
Carie Ordoñez, Studio Manager/owner
Pink Pineapple Studios
New Light Studios