Hello, please read through the following information regarding cake smashes in studio:
• There's a $7 additional fee for cake smashes.
• Renter is required to clean up all of it - all the bits and crumbs, leaving no trace behind. We will go back in and mop up afterwards because the cake icing always leaves residue from the oil/grease that's used in the icing. (that's why there's a cake smash fee, but renter must thoroughly clean up all debris.)
• Please allow enough time for cleanup. We have options to add on 15 or 30 minutes to your rental.
• You may use the floor, but please do not pulverize the cake. Make sure that the baby doesn't get icing on their hands or feet and then runs/crawls over and grabs the couch or rug, thereby staining the furniture props. We also have a sheet of clear plexiglass to use.
• Please be sure no adults step in the icing and track it all over as well.
• Please bring paper towels for cleanup, wet wipes for the baby, and any other needed cleaning supplies. Clean towels and change of clothes for the baby. DO NOT USE OUR VACUUM CLEANER to clean up any food particles. (you're welcome to bring your own!)
• Bring a trash bag for cake disposal and please take the cake with you. Do not use the studio trash can (and we don't have a dumpster). Do not flush cake or use the sink for cake disposal.
• Baby baths allowed, but please note, we do not have hot water at either studio. (Pink Pineapple has cake stands and some birthday props for use. New Light Studio does not.)
• Seamless paper is $15/per color, to be added onto your rental if you want to use the paper rolls.